BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

the war just finished !


owh god.really.i really felt so calm right now.the disaster had gone.and for sure it'll never come back into my life.EVER!so....what shud i do now......nothinggg...borink giler!actually i have tons of ideas in my mind right.i wanna go to genting highland with taty and zierin,play bowling,wetworld,ice skating and the best plan ever is..sleep all day long!yeah!thats the greatest plan ever.haha.just wanna try something new and gain lots of experience with my friends and also spend so much money la.haha.ayah wanted me to get a job from a frozen food company at one of the village but i dun think they want to take me,the 15 years old kid with inexperienced.its okk i will try my best to spend my 'holiday' before form4 with a lot o great plan! <3

0 comments: